Customer section

Forum index » Precision Helper » How to solve the problem?

Anonym

Response

Posted: 05.09.2016 [11:24]

HHC5003: Error: Compilation failed while compiling index2.htm.
HHC6000: Error: An internal file could not be created. Make certain there is enough disk space on the drive where you are compiling your file.
HHC5007: Error: Fatal navigational compilation error. This is likely the result of an invalid contents (.hhc) file.

The following files were not compiled:
index2.htm

I really don't know why and how to fix it.
1. why failed?
2.why could not be created?there is so much space on the drive.
3.why contents invalid?

I find it really hard to compile the html files..

admin

Number of posts: 557

Profile of user
Response

Posted: 05.09.2016 [16:08]

Hello.

The best way to identify your problem is to send your project to us (you can use mailto:support@be-precision.com email address).

Without knowing the current settings (folder structure of topics, compilation parameters, etc.) defined in your project I cannot provide any solution to you.

Best regards,

Roman

Anonym

Response

Posted: 06.09.2016 [03:33]

thanks, I sent my project to you.

admin

Number of posts: 557

Profile of user
Response

Posted: 06.09.2016 [23:07]

Hello.

Both errors are reported due to an empty "Table Of Contents". You have specified a TOC file (contents.hhc), but you had not define any topic there - this is what Microsoft Html Compiler reported in second error message. The first error message is a little bit confusing, but the compiler patently does not count that the TOC will be empty.

Simply add a new topic into your TOC, link it with one of your topic files (by using "Select topic" option) and try to compile - it will proceed without any problem.

Best regards,

Roman

New post to this topic

[.bold.]TEXT[./bold.]  [.italic.]TEXT[./italic.]  [.code.] TEXT [./code.]  [.quote.] TEXT [./quote.]

Number of topics: 373 • Number of posts: 1244 • Number of registered users: 62

Copyright © 2008-2021  Precision software & consulting. All rights reserved.
Send your comments to www pages.
Contact   |   RSS
Precision software & consulting
Narodnich mucedniku 447
738 01  Frydek-Mistek
Czech Republic