DecoCharts for VCL is designed for all Delphi versions from 7 to XE5. No other third-party components and libraries are required for using the DecoCharts standard components.
For using the DecoChartsPlus components in Delphi XE and older, a dynamic loading implementation of GDI+ API library is required. This library is included in the DecoCharts for VCL package, and it is distributed under the terms of Mozilla Public License MPL v1.1, http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html. More info can be found at these web sites: http://www.progdigy.com, http://themiron.mirandaim.ru
DecoCharts for VCL is distributed as a standard ZIP file with the design-time packages, source files, demos and the GDI+ API library (see the requirements above). The trial versions do not contain a main source files, but only the pre-compiled binaries (dcu's, bpl's, etc.). See the download section for more details.
Supported Delphi IDEs:
All Delphi versions from 7 through XE5
How to install?
- Create a new folder in any location and unzip the archive content to it.
- Add the Source subdirectory of a newly created folder to your Library path.
- Open, compile and install an appropriate package of DecoCharts standard components, that is intended for your Delphi version. (ie. DecoCharts_D7.dpk, DecoCharts_D2009.dpk, DecoCharts_DXE.dpk, etc.).
- If you want to use a DecoChartsPlus components in Delphi XE and older, add the "Source\GDIP" subdirectory of a newly created folder to your Library path (you can skip this step, if you are using another variant of this public GDI+ library).
- Then open, compile and install an appropriate package of DecoChartsPlus components, that is intended for your Delphi version. (ie. DecoChartsPlus_D7.dpk, DecoChartsPlus_D2009.dpk, DecoChartsPlus_DXE.dpk, etc.).
If you do not want to install the components manually, then you can download an automatic installer of 'DecoCharts for VCL' and let the Setup Wizard do all the work for you.
- Download and run the installer.
- Follow the steps of Setup Wizard.
Then you can open, compile and execute the demo projects, that can be found in the Demos folder. (Examples for an older Delphi versions are available in the Demos\D7-D2007 folder)