DecoCharts for VCL - License agreement
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the DecoCharts for VCL package is copyrighted by Precision software & consulting.
Copyright (c) 2008-2013 Precision software & consulting. All rights reserved.
The software (source code) is provided "as-is", without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software (source code).
- "DecoCharts for VCL" is distributed as a Shareware. Anyone may use the precompiled binaries (dcu's, bpl's) during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use the components, you must buy the license.
- By purchasing the license of "DecoCharts for VCL" you obtain the full source code of the components, and you can use them for any purpose, that does not violate the license agreement.
- "DecoCharts for VCL" is distributed on the "license per developer" basis, so one license is intended for one developer only. Exception is the so-called "site license", that allows the usage of the components for application development by an unlimited number of developers within the company.
- By purchasing the license of "DecoCharts for VCL" the customer gets a free updates for a whole version cycle, and this for at least 12 (twelve) months, together with the "royalty-free license" to use the components as a part of its products.
- You may redistribute this software, but the distribution package must not be modified in ANY WAY. All redistributions of this package must retain all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web links that are currently in place (for example, in the about boxes or documentation).
- You may not rent, lease or sell this software (source code), or any subset of it, in any form.
- Any such unauthorized use, listed in one of the previous points, shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.