A simple application for personal time-tracking. You can record and organize your tasks in any tool of your choice (eg. GitLab, Redmine, etc.) - GT Tracker will just help you to track the time spent on them.
The goal is to simplify user actions (for required time-tracking operations) as much as possible, while at the same time not losing accuracy of identifying the tasks over the tracked period.
A newly started task can be identified manually by the user or it can be selected from the list of currently active applications, favorites and/or recently used tasks.
There are easy to use keyboard shortcuts that allow you to fine-tune your current working report (so no annoying clicking on menu items or neverendless mouse movings).
And many more handy features included ...
- Daily tasks time-tracking
- Simple and clear user interface
- Plenty of keyboard shortcuts to easily enter and manage the tracked time
- Editable history
- Favorites and recently used task list
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports (in PDF or HTML formats)
- Smart grouping of tasks in reports
- Data exports in CSV format
- Manual tasks entry
- Tasks entry from the list of currently active applications, favorites and/or recently used tasks
- Hyperlinks to task pages in related management software (eg. GitLab, Redmine, etc.)
- Recording the spent time in related management software (via clipboard on opening the link)
GT Tracker is distributed as a standard installation package or in the form of ZIP archive (for portable installation). Both variants can be found in our Downloads section.