pdScript IDE (Precision Delphi Script IDE) - License agreement
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the pdScript IDE (Precision Delphi Script IDE) package is copyrighted by Precision software & consulting.
Copyright (c) 2008-2013 Precision software & consulting. All rights reserved.
- "pdScript IDE" (which is an acronym for Precision Delphi Script IDE) is a development environment for writing the code and designing the forms (GUI) in a Pascal Script language.
- "pdScript IDE" is distributed as a SHAREWARE (try-before-you-buy) product.
- The distribution package for "pdScript IDE" includes also the free interpreter of Pascal Script language, called "pdScript". This interpreter is distributed under a different license (as a FREEWARE) and its licensing terms are listed in the license.txt file.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permissions for "pdScript IDE":
- Anyone may use the "pdScript IDE" during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use this product, you must buy the license and register it.
- Registered "pdScript IDE" is identified by the name of the company or person, that the product purchased, in the title bar and the "about box" of the pdScript IDE application. Registered "pdScript IDE" can be used for any purpose, that does not violate this license agreement.
- One registered product can be installed only in one selected location (on the hard disk, or on a portable drive) and can be used only by one user at a time.
- Installing the registered "pdScript IDE" on a network drive is not recommended, both in technical terms, and in terms of a possible (though not deliberate) violations of the previous license agreement point.
- The purchased license of "pdScript IDE" guaranties to the registered user free updates for a whole version cycle, and this for at least 12 (twelve) months.
Restrictions for "pdScript IDE":
- You may redistribute this software, but the distribution package must not be modified in ANY WAY. All redistributions of this package must retain all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web links that are currently in place (for example, in the about boxes or documentation).
- You may not emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer any version of the software, or any subset of it.
- You may not in any way copy, modify, or otherwise manipulate with those parts of "pdScript IDE", that identify the license and registration. The only authorized manipulation is taking over the properly purchased license informations (the files or the keys) from the supplier and their installation (copy) into one defined place.
- Any such unauthorized use, listed in one of the previous points, shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
The distribution package may include the Embarcadero Technologies dbExpress database drivers and libraries as well as free third-party dbExpress drivers.
As an owner of the 'Embarcadero Delphi for Win32' license, Precision software & consulting can redistribute these Embarcadero dbExpress drivers for free.
For using and redistributing the other third-party dbExpress drivers, please refer to the appropriate producers of the drivers to get the full info about its licenses and usage rights.
The distribution package may include also other free 3rd-party components, that are used in the demonstration examples (ie. newLisp.dll interpreter). All these components are freely redistributable, as stated in their license agreements.