Precision Builder Express - License agreement
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the Precision Builder Express package is copyrighted by Precision software & consulting.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Precision software & consulting. All rights reserved.
- The term "Free version" means the version of Precision Builder Express,
that is distributed free of charge, and so identified, can be used only
for non-commercial purposes, ie. for personal use, for the educational
use, or for use in the production of non-profitable products.
The free version is fully functional without any limitations, but unlike the "registered version", it contains the "for non-commercial use only" common label in the title bar and in the "about box" of main product application.
- The term "Registered version" is used to describe such version of
Precision Builder Express product, that was properly purchased from
Precision Software & consulting, and which may be used for any
purposes including the support of compilation and distribution
of commercial products.
Registered version is identified by the name of the company or person, that the product purchased, in the title bar and the "about box" of main product application.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
- You may redistribute this software, but the distribution package must not be modified in ANY WAY. All redistributions of this package must retain all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web links that are currently in place (for example, in the about boxes or documentation).
- You may not emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer any version of the software, or any subset of it.
- Any product or its part, that is formed within the commercial environment, whether for profit or for promotional purposes, MUST NOT be compiled and distributed with the support of "free version" of Precision Builder Express product.
- You may not in any way copy, modify, or otherwise manipulate with those parts of Precision Builder Express product, that identify the license of "registered version". The only authorized manipulation is taking over the properly purchased license informations (the files or the keys) from the supplier and their installation (copy) into one defined place.
- Any such unauthorized use, listed in one of the previous points, shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Permissions for free version only:
- Free version of Precision Builder Express is distributed completely free of charge, so identified, may be used only for non-commercial purposes (see Definitions, see Restrictions). Permission is granted to anyone to use free version for personal or educational purposes, and also for the purpose of producing non-profit products.
Permissions for registered version:
- Registered version of the product can be used for any purpose, including the compilation and distribution of commercial products, that are distributed for profit or for the promotion purposes.
- One registered version of the product can be installed only in one selected location (on the hard disk, or on a portable drive) and can be used only by one user at a time.
- Installing the registered version on a network drive is not recommended, both in technical terms, and in terms of a possible (though not deliberate) violations of the previous license agreement point.
- The Precision Builder Express registered version guaranties to the registered user free updates for a whole version cycle, and this for at least 12 (twelve) months.