Precision Language Suite for VCL
Precision Language Suite is a localization tool for Delphi and FreePascal/Lazarus development environments.
It contains localization source codes, that you can include into your products, the editor of localization projects for easy design of your language files, and an additional source codes for so called "embedded localization".
You can freely use the source codes both for personal and commercial purposes (according to the license agreement) and you can also try the full version of localization editor for a trial period of 30 days. If you find the editor is useful, then you can buy the license, register and use it for designing of your language files.
Only four simple steps to implement the localization
- Create an instance of TLanguageManager
- Determine a list of available languages and present it to the user
- Define an OnLanguageChanged event
- Choose your way to use text constants
Learn more about localization source codes ...
Comfortable editor of localization projects
- Includes the list of your projects
- Quick searching and filtering of items
- Item tags, including an automatated tagging (translate, do not localize, automatically translated, etc.)
- Finding and replacing the texts and identifiers
- Automatic synchronization with defined source code files
- One-time import of resource strings and component properties
- Insertion of selected components from Delphi to the localization project (via the clipboard)
- Automatic generation of the source file for the text constants identifiers (including the default texts)
- Suggestions of localization source code for your application
- Support for translation into other languages using the web services and/or custom dictionaries
- Translation dictionaries from "Microsoft Terminology Collection"
- The package system for defining the default constants, messages, supported properties, etc.
Learn more about the editor of localization projects ...
Embedded localization feature
- Allows you to localize your applications directly "on the fly"
- You can simply click the elements in your application and enter the texts, or other property values
- This feature is suitable for minor corrections, as well as for a complex localization by an external translator, or also (in the so called UserMode) for your end users
More info about an embedded localization ...